Monday was a rest day.
Tuesday, 25KB swings, 25 situps - 4x thru for time: 6:13.
Wed am: 3 mile run - ouch, pathetic really. Body sucks! Time was: 25:32
Swimming tonight since it is the last day the Y will have pool water before the close the pool for 10 days for the annual cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What is with all of these pool drainings? If you go to Ellington Y can you bring me in on a guest pass? The facility is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMy run was pathetic yesterday too - what gives?
See you Sunday. I love this race - I think this will be my fourth consecutive year doing it.
I can't do Quassy - wanted to, but can't - someone's getting married that weekend totally screwing things up.
There's a 3.5 mile race in Windsor mid September that I'm thinking about doing and there's a 10k in Suffield. Can't remember the day - I better plan better before I miss all the fun.