Yesterday was 10 days post race - still feeling quite lost. I got on my road bike and rode around town for a little while, but I had no plan and no purpose other than just being outside. It all just feels really strange.
I have concluded that I need a goal and will figure that out this weekend.
I am going to start doing CF again today - probably pick one of my favorites which will either be a 500M row/400M run sequence.
I have taken 3 Yoga classes and will continue to do that since I am surprised how much I really really like it and it will help with my over all flexibility (or lack thereof), especially with my legs.
Still need to pick a short race to do in August/September - and then figure out what type of conditioning/training I need to do for the few weeks leading up to that event.
Other than that, thank goodness it is Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Come do Madison tri on Sept 11th...flat run, rolling hills - just have to swim in the ocean, but not bad. fun race and sue and I will be there!
ReplyDeleteChicopee is at the end of the month - August 29th I think. Fresh water swim, rolling bike ride and a 3.5 mile run with two hills in, but nothing serious like Rev3.
ReplyDeletegood luck pick out your new goal!
ReplyDelete