Got into the pool today - first swim post LP. I did 20x50s on :15 rest. WOW - this was hard. Times were between :52 and :58. Felt really really good to swim again.
WOD#2: 75 wallball shots, 10# ball. 2:06.
Since my legs and back are really feeling the effects of the pullups from Monday and squats, burpees, pushups, pullups from yesterday, the wallshots were also hard. But a good hard.
I tried to rock climb today at the Y. I got 1/2 way up the easier section. Then got scared and asked if I can climb down, but she convinced me to repell down so I did. I then went right back up again and was pretty close to reaching the top this time. The staff's suggestion was to try and climb the wall once every time I go to the gym - so I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Rock wall - that sounds like fun! They built a Y near me in Ellington - it's not open yet, but they are giving tours and I'm going to check it out soon. I hope it has a climbing wall.
ReplyDeleteRock climbing equal fun!
ReplyDeleteI am excited about the new Y in Ellington too Martin. It has a pool! :)
You really are a "Superwoman"!!! No fear!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting up the wall!
ReplyDelete