Monday, August 2, 2010

Lost, Bike and Mileage

OK, I feel totally lost - not sure what to do w/myself. Taking another Yoga class tonight, but being a 'goal' driven person, I need to find my next challenge. I realized this morning that for the past 2 years (excluding my time in my cast), I had a piece of paper telling me what to do on a given day - my paper is GONE.

So after a weekend at the lake, I jumped on my road bike last night - rode to my garden, picked some veggies, threw them into my backpack and rode home - 15 miles in total and really just enjoyed being on my bike. But the funny thing is that after finally getting my tri bike fit right, my road bike felt bad - my toes were numb, so will venture down to see Dan yet again at some point in the next week. Also need to do a sprint in August - looking at the Chicopee on at the end of August, need to see if it is filled up yet - want to just get up and go w/out consuming another GU.

I also went back to my Polar training log and my miles from 1/1/10 - 6/24/10 were:
Swim = 42.30
Bike = 1019.10
Run = 180.70

That is for 205 days, or 29.29 weeks, bringing weekly mileage totals to :

Swim = 1.45
Bike = 34.80
Run = 6.17

Not even close to what was published in our race guide - GO CF!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i hope the yoga helps with some of the back issues you been having. Also hope the road bike fit gets fixed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think about the race in Montauk on 10/3? It is beautiful, i was there this weekend, I bet you could bring the dogs! They are allowed on the beach. I'm just saying, might be fun. I think there is a Sprint the day before too.

    ReplyDelete