Saturday, July 31, 2010

End of the Official Training

My workout plan is officially over - I went into NYC w/my daughter on Thursday, stayed over. Got a much needed haircut. Did not do the 45 minute EZ bike on Thursday, but walked about 6 miles in the 90 degree heat - did not feel great for my back, but it did feel great to just get outside and walk even in the heat. Walked another 4 miles or so on Friday.

I had 1/2 bagel, small shake and a slice of pizze (and I don't even like pizza) but this was Modern Pizza in New Haven and I limited the guilt by getting a veggie bomb pizza. I seriously felt like crap afterwards and have decided to continue w/the Paleo way of eating - it is the best thing for me and it is so easy and will help me with any activity I decide to do next.

Off to the lake today and will definitely get a nice swim, NO WETSUIT, in today.

This is probably my last blog - so sad, but maybe not.

I am already thinking I want to do a short distance race in August - just need to find one - maybe Chicoppee on the 29th.

1 comment: