Last night I was torn on what to do - the run or row. I had a PT appt at 4:30 and based on my back and also my stupid damn left knee, I opted to row 500 for each set, forgot my KB at home, so used a 15# dumbell (I usually use 20#) and I did pullups on the gravitron. I must say rowing at 70% felt good and almost was more efficient - total time 11:50.
The knee is not good, but I will be ignoring it for 4 more days, just not sure what to do about tomorrow's 8x200s or Saturday's 20. I think I will opt to start the run in my cushioned shoes and have my adidas flats in my bag.
All my gear is packed and now I just need to figure out my regular clothes, but really don't even care what I end up bringing.
I can't say I am nervous, but mostly anxious to get up there. But it all did sink in today when there were ironman signs and a good luck ballon in my dept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go get 'em Erica. Tell your body to knock it off and get with the program. I'll be checking in on Sunday to see where you're at. Wish I'd made plans to be there :)
ReplyDelete