I got my swim from yesterday in today at lunchtime - 500yd swim @9:48, avg HR 141, but felt like I was working harder than that.
Planning to get outside for my 20K bike, but the thunder has just started again and it is still raining. So, depending on the wweather, since my Thursday plan only had the 500yd swim on tap, today may just turn out to be Thursday and I will bike tomorrow w/my backsquats w/another swim from Tuesday. Sounds confusing, but it is pretty simple really. Back on track on Friday. I really need to bike outside on my Tri bike, so it is better for me to get this done outside vs. trying to put my road bike on the trainer or take the bike inside at the gym.
I will be dreaming of 2825 for the next 11 days.
Update: WOD#2: 20K bike at 80%. Time was 45:27 avg HR was 148
I will do my backsquats later so I am back on schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment