I decided to do this circuit 'as is' and run. Used my metronome, set at 93. Wore my adidas adizeros and off I went. I was surprised (and I should not be, just proves CF works) how strong I felt. However, after the 3rd interval, my f_ing back - all bike aggravated - now I know for sure, started to hurt. I was actually able to feel the muscle which is being impacted. Foam roller, ball back stretches, alleve - all will be w/me at the lake this weekend.
Times were:
3:52, 3:48, 3:52, 4:03, 4:09
WOD#2: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 deadlifts: 115, 115, 115, 115, 125, 125,125.
Less than the other day, but wanted to be a bit cautious - even at these weights, my legs feel this lift!
I am happy with my times and again, really could not tell that I haven't been running, all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sorry to hear your back continues to be an issue!
ReplyDeleteNice job. I feel your back pain- literally- from the bike. Still trying to dial that one out...
ReplyDelete