Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1650 swim

Got this done early this morning (first time I have swam in the morning). Total time was: 32:46. HR was relatively low, so I probably could have pushed, but I find that when I try to go fast, I end up w/in the same time by a few seconds vs. when I try to maintain nice fluid strokes.

Good news is that I am done for the day!

And I thought I would just mention that my 20 yr old daughter had her first CF session last night in Greenville, NC. She can't feel her body today! Gotta love it.

2 comments:

  1. I find the same thing when I swim. kool now you and you daughter can crossfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swim! I have the same problem. Harder I try, the slower I go. I def could have worked a little harder today though...

    Cool that you're daughter is doing CF in NC. My dad lives in New Bern, NC :)

    ReplyDelete