WOD#1: 20K bike at 80%. Did 12.9 miles in 47:34. Avg HR = 145, Accomplished same 3 goals. Ride aero the whole time, don't brake and don't look at computer. Did all 3 - max speed today clocked in at 36.5. The front part of the ride was hill climbs. I stayed aero the entire time, except for red light and some turns and I must have to say that is a record for me.
As a result, taking bike into Cycling Concepts again - need some adjustment because it was actually painful in the shoulder blades. Felt like inbetween shoulders were pinching together, shoulders up to my ears and could not get them down. Saddle also uncomfortable. Think I may be too forward, but will let Dan access. Need to be comfortable for LP training.
WOD#2: backsquats 3-3-3-3-3 - after the first set at only 95#, I stopped, the biking really did not fair well on my back - will do tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent job working out the bike issues. My shoulders bothered me initially when I went aero, but they loosened up over time.
ReplyDeleteI figured I would need some time to adjust, however, 4 hrs after my ride, my mid back is really really hurting - so something needs to change w/set up - I will take care of it tomorrow and test it up at LP this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWish I was going to LP! You will love the bike course. Its challenging, but some fun riding on the back side of the course ;). Have a great time!
ReplyDelete