Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Row and Swim

WOD#1: 5k row (yes, back to back 5k rows). I did this early this morning, after doing yesterday's later in the evening - legs felt it - today's time was slower than yesterday 24:11.

WOD#2: 800yd swim TT - no surprise here - 16:10, but to my surprise, my HR was higher than normal, so that means I was working hard - but after swimming in the lake, I really don't like the pool anymore.

Had a great PT back session this afternoon and day 4 after my long bike on Saturday, my back is starting not to hurt badly so I am convinced it is the bike fit, which is being addressed this Saturday.

My GU supply arrived today, so I think that I am pretty much set for IM.

1 comment:

  1. nice job on those back to back 5k rows! all set for IM!? that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete