WOD: 5k bike, 3 min rest, 5k bike - both at 80% effort. (did this on the trainer due to schedule and weather)
So this was my first real sweat post race. 1st 5k in 11:12, avg HR 135. 2nd 5k in 11:35 avg HR 141. Most of the time the HR was holding steady at 145 both times and stupid me assumed it was just 6 miles and had on a regular cotton Tshirt, mistake!
Day 4, foot still hurts quite a bit and I think some funny nerve stuff going on sending some intermitten pain up my left leg. It will go away I know. Just frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

O.k., done afer IMLP. I don't buy that. You are having way too much fun to end the year at 7/25. I know it's an epic event, but you will miss the excitement of racing - How about Litchfield Hills? I think it is about a month after LP. If not that one, I'm sure there is something in Sept. C'mon, please, please, please......
ReplyDelete