Saturday, June 5, 2010

20-20-20 and feeling naseous

After a rest day tomorrow and getting to bed early again (9), got to the gym around 9:15. Easy swim for 20 min (no watch, no HR monitor and it felt good to not be so obsessed with stats). Went upstairs to bike easy for 20, then did the run on the treadmill for 20. Overall felt as expected not bad, not great, but that is due to my body really being very tapered.

Will get to Quassy around 2.

And like Christina, I would take an occassional rain, but really don't want any thunderstorms, ugh.

Gametime!

2hrs later I am extremely nasueous and don't know why - I truly think it is the weather forecast which is silly since I can't control it.

2 comments:

  1. Erica! Deep breaths! Don't think about weather! You're going to be fine and have a great race. Stay in the moment while you're out there - one pedal stroke at a time.

    ReplyDelete