Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 WOD today

Today was not only one of my busiest days at work (I do tax reporting and my forms will go to print tomorrow) but it also was a 2 workout day and my son has a hockey game at 5. I had to get my WOD done and my husband is traveling so I needed to plan to head up to my sons prep school for the game - it is his first game back after being out for 4 w/concussion.
So I did what everyone would do - take a few hours of vacation time!

WOD #1: 20 box jumps, squats, pushups, situps, run 1 mile - 2x thru for time - 21:34
WOD#2: a short 500 yd swim TT - 9:50

Ideally I would have spaced these out and eaten lunch beforehand, but I had to do them back to back. I think my swim would have benefitted had I had time to do a few warmup laps

Yesterday I had 50 burpees for time - I do a knee pushup in my burpee, and my arms go straight up coming out of the squat - 3:52

Loving the weather here in CT - as most of you have posted hating the treadmill, I am right there w/you. I will run outside in pretty much any condition and any temp to avoid indoor running.

No comments:

Post a Comment