Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cold Sunday

Hard to get out of the house when it is so cold - but knowing my 1st WOD should only be about 12 minutes made it easier: 500m row, 15 pushups, repeated 4x - took me 11:56, HR max 160, felt pretty good other than the rowing machine sliding forward on me, that was a first. Graduated to regular pushups also, yeah.

Long swim later today.
Got some really good instruction at today's swim that made sense to me. For some reason I kept thinking my pull was under the water at my waste area and today realized it is out in front of me - yes, I am slow to learn. I also realized that my rotation was not happening with my shoulders which were totally squared. Cant' wait to put this all into practice at my next swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment