After my run yesterday I was so looking forward to a swim day today - can't remember the last time I said that. Very hard to get into the water when it is so cold outside. But I wanted to practice the changes I made to my stroke, so I was excited to get into the pool. The 1000 yd swim was really good. I totally felt a difference and think in a few more swims, I will definitely have the hang of the pull. Yeah.
I then had 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 max deadlifts - so I decided to try and go for it - I put 35lb plates on each side of the bar (20 lbs more than last week) and after staring at the bar, trying to see if I could lift it, deciding whether to take the weight off - I focused on my legs and just did it. Used bike gloves since my bar is rough. I am happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment