Sunday, January 31, 2010

Swim Breakthrough & 250 squats

Today was my group swim day - I was on the fence about going because I think I have a sinus infection, but I went and glad I did. I got some 1/1 coaching and finally figured out what I was doing wrong w/my pull and now know what to do under the water and how I should feel - so excited. As a result, I did not have to take a breath every 2 or 3rd stroke and felt like 4 felt really good. I am excited to take my learning to Wednesday's swim.

Off to do 250 squats - my husband is not leaving the house to get food because he wants to watch as it seems like a very large # to do. - Result 5:02

1 comment:

  1. Great time Erica !!!!!

    I did 6:04, you bit me girl! You're pushing hard, way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete