500row, 50KB (20lb), 500row, 40 KB, 500 row, 30KB 500 row - 13:50 today and that includes a few extra seconds trying to get my size 11 sneaker out of the rower! Did the same WOD on January 6, at 15:10. The only word going thru my brain during the set was EFFORT - and I also wanted to try and get under 10 min for the 2000m row which I ended up at 9:43.
So with that result, I don't care so much about my 800yd swim - which I had to do right before my circuit. My goal in the water today was to practice what I learned on Sunday - long strokes, nice glide, powerful pull, breath every 2nd stroke. So I figured there will be so many TT in the plan in the next 6 months, today was about form. I managed a 16:17, which was pretty good considering I did not set out for speed. And I felt pretty good in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent work! I laughed when you mentioned getting the sneaker out of the rower..that is my problem too...i've found a way to slip it out by pushing my foot up and then out, but still end up using my hands sometimes! :)
ReplyDelete