Thursday, February 11, 2010

Swim & Circuit

So, 3 days later my arms are still killing me - wasn't sure how I would feel in the water, but actually felt pretty good. 800 swim at 16 - a few seconds better than last time and that was with a few seconds for some rest at the wall a few times. I love the water and have good endurance, just think my swim is what it is in terms of time. Not worried.

Circuit today was 25lb KB swings, knee to elbow, 21 reps 4x thru for time. Again, arms still hurt! This circuit did not bother my arms at all, but boy, I certainly did not come close to having the form of the knee to elbows that was demonstrated in the CF video. Well, maybe came close somewhere between variation 2 & 3 - definitely had hip movement, but boy was this hard. Time was 7:18.

Actually looking forward to a run circuit tomorrow, early am.

No comments:

Post a Comment