Saturday, May 8, 2010

20K bike, Row and Deads - Busy Morning

Took the bike inside and did the same Vindicator route on the Expresso bike - 56:25 - beat my time on the same route from 4/17 of 56:47. This is a killer bike route

1000m row - time 4:38. Last time I did 1000 was on 3/20 in 4:42. I also did this about 10 minutes after my bike today. I saw Sue on the rower next to me, we chatted a bit and both looking forward to IM.

30 deadlifts at 1/2 bodyweight: Time 1:21. As I was leaving the gym an older guy came up to me and said I was the first person to do deadlifts the 'right' way. He complimented me and then asked me if I was a personal trainer. I left the gym with a smile on my face.

I also made a treat for myself: Paleo Carrot Cake w/Coconut Frosting - can't wait to have a slice later today.

1 comment:

  1. Will you make me some Carrot Cake? I do need to get more adventurous with my Paleo cooking/baking. Meals are getting boring (but I feel so good!)

    ReplyDelete