I finally got a new helmet yesterday. My helmet really did not fit properly and I only realized it when I tried on my new Trek Circuit - felt great and fits great.
Today I did the same route that I did on April 10th. Time on 4/10 was 1:38 and today was 1:33. On April 10th I rode alone and today rode with 3 other people and had I ridden alone, think I may have even been able to push it a bit more - I did chat a bit, but not too much. However, riding with others also forces you to push through the hills - like that stupid .25 mile one coming from Granby up Barndoor Hills Rd. Yes, I climbed that silly little thing and it felt a whole lot better than last time.
Swim: 800TT - wore a new Timex and hit the button and off I went - hit the split button at 400 since I was curious to see my split. Looked at my watch after the 800 and IT NEVER STARTED. Good news is that I can probably predict my swim - question is only was I 20 seconds faster or slower today? The swim actually felt really good, but won't ever know for sure. Oh well.

ugh! I hate when my devices fail me! I gonna guess you were 20 seconds faster today :).
ReplyDeleteNice ride too. Way to tackle that hill. My ride was fairly flat and with the wind at a minimum, I was able to tear it up a bit today. The bike is my favorite part!
Hi Erica,
ReplyDeleteGreat time on the ride. Nice improvement, it was a perfect day for a ride.
I told you that you could ride that hill! It was a great day for a ride.
ReplyDelete