Friday, April 30, 2010

Run 6x800M & Pushups

This is a hard one and I am happy with the outcome - had my running flats on for the entire interval. I also used my cadence monitor and set it to 100 for the first 3 as part of incorporating drills.

Lap Time Lap Time HR Max Avg Min Distmin/mile
1. 0:04:01.0 0:04:01.0 151 152 143 101 0.533 7:32
2. 0:12:03.0 0:03:55.3 154 155 146 103 0.518 7:34
3. 0:20:36.5 0:04:03.3 152 154 146 107 0.522 7:45
4. 0:29:34.8 0:03:53.1 159 159 152 108 0.523 7:25
5. 0:38:07.5 0:03:53.5 161 161 153 109 0.518 7:30
6. 0:46:43.0 0:03:54.4 162 163 153 114 0.523 7:28

WOD#2: 100 pushups. Time was 2:48. I did the first 20 as full pushups and also the last 20. Amazing how much work such a short amount of time can be.

1 comment:

  1. holy carp! that's an awesome time for 100 push ups! It took me 3 times as long... You are one strong woman! :)

    ReplyDelete