WOD#1: Swim, 1x400, 2x200, 3x100, 4x50, rest effort time in between. I opted to do this swim instead of going to my last group swim and I am glad I did. On paper I thought this would be an easy swim, but boy was I wrong. By the first 50, my legs were burning and I was toast. Times were:
7:59
3:41, 3:51
1:48, 1:50, 1:51
51:8, 52:15, 50:97, 50:95
WOD#2: 5 burpees, 10 pushups, 500m row (make up from Friday). Did this after the swim and I was tired. Did 15 meters shy of 6 rounds. Last time I did this circuit was 2/25/10 and did 10 meters shy of 6 rounds, but today the pushups (all but last set) and all burpees were done w/full pushups.
Tabata: squats@45#, burpees, lunges, pushups - on tap for later. Reps were:
Squats: 14,13,13,11,13,14,12,12
Burpees: 6,5,6,5,6,5,5,5
Lunges: 5, 6, 5.5, 6, 6, 6.5, 6, 7
Pushups: 18,17,20,17,17,16,17,17
Did this tabata w/my son and totally smoked him! He commented that I was in better condition than him and he is in good condition. We both agreed on one thing - we HATE burpees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Always nice to smoke the youngsters!
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteYour superwoman!!!