1st WOD: 4x5k, 1 minute rest: 10:41, 10:37, 10:55, 10:41 - not sure if mentally these were so short, or the weather was perfect, but I loved this set. Will sync the watch to PC and get speed avg and HR.
2nd WOD: 21 deadlifts (1/2 body weight), 400m run, 9 situps, 15 deadlifts, 400m run, 15 situps, 9 deadlifts, 400m run, 21 situps. Total time = 11;18, Avg HR= 146. I did the situps as crunches on the tower I have in my basement. The runs definintely felt strange after the deadlifts - felt like they were not moving, but I looked at my speed at the last 400, and was clocking in between 7:38 and 8:04/min/mile.
I really liked todays tasks and loved being outside in the sun for both. Almost thought about moving my bar and plates outside, but opted to run down to the basement instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Two more weeks and I will be outside with you - stuck in the basement for now!
ReplyDelete