skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Next Phase....Just Not Sure What It Looks Like Yet
Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Swim - just as I thought
800yd swim - 15:50
I figured I would come on around a 1:58/100. Only swam once in the past week instead of the usual 2 and it showed today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(212)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(29)
Run 6x800M & Pushups
No way it could have been planned...
Row Circuit & Swim
15K Run
5K row
Swim, Circuit and Tabata
60K Bike & Circuit of 25s
Bike Interval and Circuit
Lesson Learned
800yd Swim and Bad Bad Circuit
10K Run and Circuit
Group Swim and Thrusters
20K Bike and Circuit
1 mile x 4 Run - Woo Hoo!
5Kx5 bike - mentally strong ride
Row Run Circuit and Swim
5K run and Circuit (and personal question)
Another 21-15-9
Row Circuit and Group Swm
40K Bike, Proud I got out, Doubted myself the whol...
Run Interval and 100 Pullups
Bike Tabata & Thruster/Dip circuit
Swim - just as I thought
10 min out and back run, 250 situps
Thruster_Pullup Circuit
KB, Situps & Squats
Annual fall is out of the way
Run Interval - I hope Martin got outside today
Fun Fun and more Fun: Bike and Circuit
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(22)
About Me
Erica
Married, empty nester - Daughter in college, son at prep school. 2 golden retrievers
View my complete profile
Race Schedule 2010
Rev3 - 1/2 IM June 6, 2010
Lake Placid IM - July 25, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment