Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 min out and back run, 250 situps

WOD: 10 minute run, turn around and run 10 minutes, note distance: 1.18 miles 1st 10, 1.21 miles 2nd 10 - felt strong. Was concerned because I have had some new, sharp pain in my foot. Ice later for sure.

WOD: 250 situps for time: Broke it up: 50 incline, 50 powertower, 50 reverse incline, 50 incline, 30 powertower, 20 powertower, obliques. 6:47 - that was hard

I am also feeling the thrusters and pullups from yesterday - I looked ahead and know I have another 100 set of pullups - and I remember that I could barely lift my arms for about 5 days - don't think that will happen, but feeling my upperbody after only doing 55 yesterday - all good stuff

1 comment:

  1. Foot is hanging in there- thanks. Nice work on the sit-ups. Those kicked my ass :)

    ReplyDelete