WOD#1: 500 row, 400 run, 5x thru for time: Time 23:52. This was my lunchtime activity. I did this circuit last on January 22nd in 25:40 - good improvement. This is a hard one but a good one. Just frustrating for the precious seconds it takes for the rower and treadmill to get computers active.
WOD#2: 500yd swim - later, after work activity. I call this a nuisance swim because it takes me longer to get to the Y etc than to swim. But I have felt totally energized for the past 5 days or so and I am ready to attack the water.
Had a slow as shit swim - 10:01 - I know I sound like a broken record, but I am at the point of not worrying about gaining seconds anymore in the water - I love the water, love to swim and my endurance is good in the water. Enough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment