Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another deceiving WOD on paper


Today was supposed to be just an 800yd swim, but I did not leave the house because of the NO snow storm. So I did my bike for tomorrow, today: 1 min standing, 1 min off, 2 min stand, 2 min off up to 5 and then back down to 1 = 50 minutes, 12.99 miles. Midway thru the 4 min off, I realized off did not mean rest, but just meant no standing, so I picked up the pace a bit. I am sure this one will come up again and if it doesn't I will incorporate into my next longer TT just to see the mileage.
This was a good one and produced quite the sweat.
Have I mentioned my biceps, triceps, lats, abs, and every other muscle in my upper body are completely sore still. It is hard just to straighten out my arms.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. No, literally, I feel it. Not sure how I am going to get through my ab workout tonight - probably with lots of grunting.

    ReplyDelete