Friday, February 26, 2010

First Pass on a WOD

Not sure what is going on, but had another bad night - could be a result of the switch in eating, could be 'womens hormone crap' (yes, creeping up on that magic age) or a combo - but feel like I am in a detox, stomach hurts, sweaty, just not my usual self. Have a 4x800m run, 100% effort, 4 minutes rest in between, but think I will listen to my body and take a pass. Also need to get to my son's last home hockey game at 5. I will just have to get over the guilty feeling.

And after reading Christina's blog, I totally f_up'd that torture bike ride last night. I guess the rest was supposed to be the amt of time in distance, i.e. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, not total time it took me to ride the mileage - I knew something was not quite right. I will just laugh that one off.

2 comments: