OK, just the facts: it is hot, I never wished for winter running more than I did today. My back feels a bit better today, but not 100%. Going into the run I thought it would be more of a jog than a run - can't risk serious damage at this point.
Did the same route as last week. Today's time was slower - 56:55, but I only stopped twice to wipe my face and I did not stop up the hills and felt like I kept a steady pace the entire time, be it the pace was slower than normal, but I really don't care today. Today was a mental test of heat and I think I passed.
Anyone who is interested - lake swim around 5 tomorrow night in Sturbridge. Plan to swim around the lake - I think it is just over a mile and it will be HOT again tomorrow. Will be another lake swim this coming Sunday. Let me know if you are interested and need the address/directions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice job dealing with the heat. Im sure the swim will be feel much better in the heat than the run.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Erica,
ReplyDeleteI wish I could swim with you this weekend. I sure could use the practice. Make sure you take care of your back.
Great job getting through your run Erica!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to grab a swim with you on Sunday. No way I could get there by 5 tonight, but Sunday could definitely work. Would be good to squeeze myself into the ole' wetsuit once before REV3.