Monday, May 10, 2010

Fran - simple and to the point

21-15-9 thrusters (65#) pullups. The last time I did this I used 65# for the first 16 then went down to 55# for the rest. This time I could not even do more than 3 w/65# and had to take it down to 55#. I felt really strong so I decided I had to just listen to my body. I did this in 6:18 compared to 6:36 last time. And I am already feeling it.

4 comments:

  1. wow! You are strong!

    Yes, I wussed out on the push ups at the pool. I live in South Windsor, but I usually swim at Westminster in Simsbury. Would love to do that workout with a buddy next time. Its the kind of thing that feels better with company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do a WOD together. That will be super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superwoman @ it yet again. Great job Erica!

    ReplyDelete