Sunday, April 18, 2010

Group Swim and Thrusters

WOD#1: Group swim, coach was away, which I did not know, otherwise, I would have opted to swim at my local Y at 11 am instead of the group swim at 1:00pm 40 minutes away. Also, only me and one other swimmer showed up. Ended up doings lots of pull and catchup drills and 12x100s for the mainset, then some kicks. So I finally focused on relaxing my shoulders and things felt so much better.

WOD#2: Thrusters - 5-5-5-5-5. 45, 55, 65, 65, 75. These are so hard!

REST DAY AND MASSAGE TOMORROW - can't wait

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, so you are familiar with the catch up drill!

    thrusters are my least favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, but I wasn't sure what you meant by catchup pb - thought that was maybe a variation. I also hate thrusters, I feel so weak doing them since I can't lift very much weight.

    ReplyDelete