Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Row Circuit & Swim

WOD#1: 8x500 row, 3 min rest in between. I had to 2 min rest. All I can say is Rowing has forced me to buy some Desitin - ouch!
Times were:
2:26, 2:28, 2:23, 2:21, 2:23, 2:24, 2:27, 2:27

After the 2nd 500, I decided to move the shoebrace to a different peg position. Then I got somewhat faster, until I got tired at the end. Any ideas on what the proper peg position should be?

WOD#2: 1000yd swim - after work - 19:55 - totally sucks, but honestly, I am really really tired after the 15k run yesterday - first time my body has felt tired and I had absolutely nothing in the water today - my avg HR was only 134. I almost opted to push the swim off for another day, but switching things around did not sit well with me last week, so I just did it.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about pushing workouts around - always wonder if I'm screwing up some planned progression when I move things around but sometimes it cannot be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I put the strap on the rower in a position where I can bend my foot without it feeling constricted - I don't really know where it is supposed to be - I go for comfort - well as much comfort as you can get on a rower!!

    ReplyDelete