Like I really did not even need to time myself for the 1000 since my swim times are just so damn consistent - 19:30, 1:57/100. The interesting thing is my HR avg was much lower than past swims - avg @144, so maybe that means I am getting stronger. Now I need to figure out how to turn the strength into speed. Honestly, as long as my endurance is there, I much rather focus the effort on my bike and runs.
Tabata: boxjumps, pushups, lunges, situps. Lunges were new to my tabata this time around. I also did step ups for the box jumps (crossfit deems this to be an valid alternative). I decided to keep track of my reps this time:
Stepups: 9,9,10,10,11,11,12,11
Pushups (knee): 21,20,20,20,21,21,21,23
Lunges (alternative standing lunge): 13,12,13,13,13,13,13,13
Situps: 16,19,20,21,21,20,20,22
Too nice outside to not do something outdoors - walked my 2 goldens for 50 minutes. We will all sleep well tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment