1. Bike 20K TT - ended up riding with 4 friends into Granby for 29.1 miles. I thought about doing the 20K by myself before the longer ride, opted not to. I did note my 12.4 distance time, which was 51 minutes, but it was a very different route than my last 20K TT - much hillier - today's overall route was pretty good for a first decent distance route and the weather was so good, it did not matter that we got a bit lost. Avg speed of 14.9, a few hills required small ring, but mostly big ring, middle gearing - those 6x5K at 60 cadence thursday helped with the hills. I also think that Max may not have expected the weather to be conducive to outside riding so early and may have planned all the TT thru March to be done inside with non variable conditions.
The trainer just does not compare to outside - looking forward to moving outside for all rides, although next weeks weather looks good, except for the 2 days I am scheduled to ride - rain in the forecast.
2. 1000m row - my goal was under 5 minutes -did it in 4:42
3. Deadlifts 1/2 my body weight, 20x - 65lbs - did time it although wasn't sure that was called for - 1:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am sooooo jelous!! I will be lucky to squeeze in my 20K TT before it gets dark.
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteGreat day to be riding. This is what it is all about. Nice job.
Nice job.
ReplyDelete