6x5K @60 rpm, 3 minutes rest in between each one. First of all, all day I was sitting at work staring out the window saying to myself, I can't believe I will be inside on my trainer. So as soon as I got home, I took the dogs for a walk to get my sunshine fix.
For the bike interval - I had it in my head that I thought each 5K would take me 5 minutes - not sure why I was thinking that, maybe because at 60 rpm, I would be really slow in a hard gear. This interval surprised me - i.e. did better than I thought I would. Actual results will sync to my computer tomorrow, but the distance for each was 3.10 - 3.12, speed ranged from 16-17.5 over the 6 5K, cadence avg between 60-62 and times were from 10:41 - 11:37.
Results:
10:31 (3.12), 10:59 (3.12), 11:10 (3.10), 11:11 (3.11), 11:20 (3.10), 11:37 (3.10) - total of 66 minutes of riding which brings my speed avg to 16.9. I am happy with that.
I am shot - running HW/Drills will wait until tomorrow and be done either before or after my short running circuit, outside in the 70 degree sunny weather we are expecting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment