Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Helen Again and an Outdoor Bike

2 workouts on tap for today: Helen (400m run, 21 KB swings, 12 pullups, 3x thru), but w/increased KB swings (25lbs today, vs 20lbs last week). Did this at lunchtime since I have a bike later today. Time was 10:12 - :23 seconds improvement from last week and I ran the same length, which was just a bit over the 400m. HR sored today and it felt great to be outside midday.

20K Bike today - a year ago I would have gotten on my trainer because of the wind, but since I can't predict weather on race day, I went outside - turned out to be a fast bike for me: 12.2 miles (.2 shy), 44:38 time, avg 16.4. Very windy and just after reaching the end of my block, which is only 1/2 mile, I thought I was going to get blown over and was thinking about turning around, but didn't - Thanks Christina for blogging earlier.

Good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment