Todays task: 800m run @80% effort, 3 min rest in between, 4x thru. I calculated 80% at a 9 min mile based on full efforts for other run circuits were at 7.36 min miles - but 9 felt too slow, so I started adjusting after the first one.
1st - .51 miles, 4:33, 9:06 avg, HR avg = 147
2nd - .52 miles, 4:29, 8:50 avg, HR avg = 146
3rd - .51 miles, 4:21, 8:41 avg, HR avg = 150
4th - .50 miles, 4:15, 8:46 avg, HR avg - 151
I would say based on the HR, I hit the 80% - I also would have liked to do this outside since I hate the treadmill start up time and just hate it pretty much all around, but left work later than planned and had no outdoor gear w/me.
Also had 100 pushups: 3:35 for time, all knee and doing these after the 50 pullups and pushups last night in that circuit was very hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment