Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5K run and a quick little circuit for dessert

5K run - PR @ 25:03, avg pace 8.04, HR avg 160. I am happy and encouraged.

2nd WOD: 100ft walking lunges, 10 burpees, 25 situps, 3x thru for time: 9:49. I did this outside in my driveway and garage. I thought that up and back down on the driveway would be 100 ft, but turned out to be way more and I realized lunging down a hill is not so easy. The first 2 rounds, I did the driveway then during my situps on the 2nd rounds asked my husband how many lunges he thought 100ft would be - he said 3ft per lunge, so 30ish. So 3rd round I did about 40. Legs felt this one and I did all the burpees, did not sub out anything for them :)

Run Laps:
Lap Time Lap Time Max Avg Min Dist min/mile
1. 0:08:06.0 0:08:06.0 163 153 98 1.002 7:55
2. 0:16:09.8 0:08:03.8 167 163 157 1.001 7:58
3. 0:25:03.3 0:08:53.5 170 163 145 1.092 8:05

3 comments: